I PROMISE...

i will promise you
from now,i promise to
live with my two eyes filled
with only you...
i will promise you..
from now,i promise to live
with my two arms holding you..
in the morning when you
wake up to the moment you
fall asleep,i promise to picture only you..
don't forget these words
I LOVE YOU...
I LOVE YOU FOREVER...
in the hot summer days,
i promise to become your shade...
in rainy days,i promise to
become your umbrela..
in times when you walk while
you feel tired,i promise
to become your little chair...
in times of laughter, i promise
to laughter,i promise 
to laugh with you so your joy..
will become doubled...in times when your tears
fall,i will promise to become your towel...
to wipe your tears..
i will promise you...
to live with my two eyes filled with only you....
in the morning when
you wake up to the moment you
fall asleep,i promise to picture only you..
don't forget these words.....
I LOVE YOU...
I LOVE YOU FOREVER.....

No comments: